Investor trips and road shows are designed to introduce our clients to our extensive network of investment professionals, including portfolio and fund managers, sovereign wealth funds, analysts, private investors, investment advisors, and newsletter writers. After an investor road trip we follow up on each meeting in order to ensure the meetings were a success, and the client’s message was well received. Each trip, whether it is for one day or one week, will be organised as follows:
- Identify and develop a list of potential investors from our database of investors as well as through company specific targeted research.
- Communicate information about a client as part of an invitation to meet, usually in a one-on-one, or for a luncheon presentation if requested
- Ensure that potential investors/investor groups or luncheon attendees receive appropriate information about a client, including share price, market capitalization, sector, and exchange listing.
- Provide clients with detailed road show schedules for one-on-one meetings, including name, company, address, email and telephone/cell phone coordinates
- Ensure that corporate presentations and other marketing material is available for investor groups and/or attendees.
- Manage trip logistics, including liaising ground transportation, providing flight and hotel reservations, and audio-visual support.
In parallel with the investor relations programs, we offer fund raising and project finance services, providing creative solutions for capital raisings, private equity transactions and debt financing.
The Partners of Granville & Co. accompany clients to meetings organized for them, to ensure that the introductions take place as planned and that appropriate follow-up will be carried out.